ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have a paragon fortune telling cup and saucer regd num 800151

I have a paragon fortune telling cup and saucer regd num 800151 it has made in england on bottom ,can you tell what year it was made and is it worth anything
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. From my reference material, this was produced from 1949-1952. The interior design features a saying as a garland MANY CURIOUS THINGS I SEE WHEN TELLING FORTUNES IN YOUR TEA plus the usual symbols expected with a fortune teller reading and was made in various colors such as pale yellow, light blue, light peach etc. . The value from good condition $225.00 to excellent condition $400.00 US dollars. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike.If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.