How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Great House Antiques Your Own Question
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Category: Antiques
Satisfied Customers: 1839
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
Type Your Antiques Question Here...
Great House Antiques is online now

There, I am trying to sell furniture which I think

Customer Question

Hello there,
I am trying to sell furniture which I think is now classed as antique. (because of its style) It was bought from Harrods UK back in 1982.
I have no idea on how much to ask for.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Nora, please find attached the photos.
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi, There is a parlor set and a dining set, each set does not appear to be matching to each other. in Which are you inquiring about here? Were they purchased from an antique re-sale department in Harrod's or were they newly manufactured when bought? ~Nora
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Both parlour and dining are a set.
They were bought from the antique section.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do u want more photos? Mabe some close ups?
Expert:  Nora replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Yes, please send additional photos. The ones attached here do not allow for zoom or enlargements, if possible to send larger pics, that will be helpful. ~Nora