Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273
Antiques

I have a Japanese vase with, v y karbares. And 002 pressed

into base. Thank you
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Here are a few photos,thank you.***@******.***
You had mentioned v y karabares and I do not see that. Can you show that in a photo?
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Hope you get this, new to all this
That's VV Karraresi (sometimes spelled with a C and most people mistake the letter v for the letter y).Karraresi was an Italian company that painted Asian decor. Their pieces are made in Calenzano Firenze (Florence, Italy) in the 1950's. They made transferware, painted pieces, Imari style, all with stickers on the bottom. I am sure yours fell off long ago (see photo).This vase has a value of $20 to $25.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer, thank you!