Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a & silver plated bowl with large handle - under the

Customer Question

I have a Walker & Hall silver plated bowl with large handle - under the pennant of W&H a shield with an Omega mark over a design [presumed] number of 5949 followed by a capital A - over Walker & Hall - Sheffield - England - all over an impressed 3 over an impressed 0- - is this item of any age or value as we're about to throw it out?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You lot are a rip-off, I never even got a reply, and you still took my money!! The question is closed? Hah!
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am the Expert who requested your photos from you last month. I'm very sorry, but if you sent them in, I never received them. If you determine you'd still like assistance with your bowl, please contact the Customer Service department directly at and let them know your Expert never received the photos you sent in. I'm happy to continue assisting you as soon as I receive them if you'd like. Your satisfaction is my goal. If you'd prefer instead to have your question closed, Customer Service can take care of that for you as well -- or let me know here and I'll gladly contact them on your behalf. I'm here to help. Thank you!