Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Rarewares: I have 2 decorative wedgewood plates & a royal

rarewares: I have 2 decorative wedgewood plates & a royal Worcester fruit bowl I'd also like a rough valuation for

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've added pictures of all 3 pieces showing the top & bottom. All 3 items are in excellent condition

1) Wedgwood Birds of Prey Calendar Plate for the year 1989. value, £25

2) Wedgwood The Golden Age of Steam Collector Plate showing 13 steam engines, £25

3) Royal Worcester plate, Evesham pattern, made from 1961 to 2015, value £15

Do click the stars after you have read this answer.