Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

An enquiry about Salisbury china pattern

Customer Question

An enquiry about Salisbury china pattern navy blue.
I have a tea set handed down by my grandmother here in Australia. I believe it was made in the 1920's or thereabouts.
Can anyone advise if this was a one off, or if it is possible to find a replacement for a missing cup.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora,
Thank you for your time. Photos are attached.
I might just add that when this tea set was acquired by my grandmother she was living in Australia. Not sure if this will make any difference to your search.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi There,

I have not found a match to this for you.

I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Shantal,
Thanks for the message. I am still waiting. Hoping someone can help me.
Hello Cathy,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.