Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Looking for the valuation on a coin/medal. It's a 'Jubilee

Hello, looking for the valuation on a coin/medal. It's a 'Jubilee Industrial Exhibition' coin/medal dated 1906. The reverse side contains Edward VII.Thank You
Calum

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Files are attached.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

Your antique bronze medal in original box that was presented for the Jubilee Industrial Exhibition in 1906 has a high vale of 500GBP - 675GBP on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

FYI, the medal was modelled by Allan Wyon, here is a link to a brief bio on him:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allan_Wyon

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora