Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have recently inherited a dressing table and a carbamate

I have recently inherited a dressing table and a carbamate from my great grandma could anybody give me any idea as to the age any history, they where given to my great grandma early 1900,

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cabinet

This item in the photo is a tiger oak sideboard/washstand

made by Garnett and Sons of Bradford, England in 1900 to 1910. This piece has a value of

300GBP and if there is a vanity that matches, it has a value of 400GBP.

Some sites that I recommend for selling on your own are
Vinterior.com (in Europe), Pamono.com, Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), http://www.revueconsignment.com/ (in Ohio),
Chairish.com, Ioffer.com, and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
They do all of the work and you get a check 14 to 45 days after the sale minus their 15% to 25% (negotiable!) commission.
***Please take a moment to click the five stars. Bonuses are also welcome! ***

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

To end this one, please click the five stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.