Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some everyday sugar nips. Where can i find a matching

Customer Question

I have some everyday sugar nips . Where can i find a matching illustrations of the hall mark . I'm sorry to have bothered you . Your expertise is not within my budget , i was only curious . I will have to look further , it doesn't make sense to spend £26 on an article of a value of £ 8 . Please don't think i do not value your expertise as the more i look into the subject the more i have an appreciation of what you do . Best wishes ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.