Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have 4 bottles of Dom Perignon champagne 1 x 1976, 1 x

Customer Question

I have 4 bottles of Dom Perignon champagne 1 x 1976, 1 x 1983, 2x 1990.
All stored well, labels slightly scuffed but not bad, bottles dusty ( at the moment).
How much are they worth, and is there a saleable market? Thanks, b.elliott
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 4 months ago.

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Do you have pictures you can send?
.
If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser.
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not computer literate i do not have photos, you willhave to go by my word. Sorry
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you responding to me?

Ok, I will look them up be right back

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The Dom Perignon champagne 1976 has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 300.00-350.00 GBP, 1983-200.00-225.00, 1990-145.00-160.00, Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
There is also Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
When you post a new question, please feel free to add "FOR GLENDA" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. You can also try the 'REQUEST AN EXPERT' function OR you can add me as a 'FAVORITE' to your personal expert.
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.