Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have numerous items I would like to find out about is it

I have numerous items I would like to find out about is it possible to upload photos
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a Goldsmith and Silversmith boxed canteen of cutlery including ladle, serving spoons etc . I also have numerous silver teaspoons and enamelled silver teaspoons.I also have a boxed set of engraved fish knifes and forks with bone handles (poss Victorian). Also several teasets/ dinner services
Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: In what respect

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images of the Goldsmith and Silversmith boxed canteen at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Have you received any photos, not sure the add file is working

Yes, there is a overhead view image of the Goldsmith and Silversmith canteen. Please add a photo showing the lid closed as well as a clear, in-focus image of the Goldsmith and Silversmith mark on the backside of the handle of one of the pieces. Also, what is the total number of pieces in this set, just one single number of how many items in the set.

~Nora

Thank you for the images.

The flatware pieces in this Goldsmith and Silversmith canteen set are marked A1, which indicates they are plated and not sterling silver. Plated wares do not have a precious metal meltdown value like sterling silver. Nevertheless, Goldsmith and Silversmith are highly regarded makers. Your 89 piece boxed set has a value of 450GBP - 550GBP on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora