Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a watercolour done lakeside at Eigg in Sctland. It

Customer Question

I have a watercolour done lakeside at Eigg in Sctland. It has the clear signature of Ernst Haekel in the bottom right hand corner. it is dated 6/9/92, when Heickel would have been about 58.
The label on the back shows it was framed in Glasgow.I am well familiar with Haeckels brilliant paintings of nature but this painting looks more like the stuff Churchill would do to relax.
Any thoughts as to value?
It measures31cm by 48cm
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora