Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Assistant: What is your issue regarding? I have a coalport

Assistant: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a coalport minuture cup, saucer and tea plate in green - do you know if it has any value and where would be the best place to sell it. I also have a Mason's Ironstone trinket dish "Empress" pattern. I also have a large canvas by Loran Speck which is a hand painted extended image, not sure if that is you're field but if you could let me know who to speak to , many thanks
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Where would I find an appraiser for these items?

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi, I have just taken the photos and am waiting for them to come through to send them on to you, thanks

Wonderful. My answers are not immediate (I am a real person) so do give me some time to research and write an answer for you once I get the pictures. Thank you!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi every time I try to send this with attachments it fails?

It works best if you only do one picture, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
That is what I am trying to do, it advises to put some text in the box is that correct?

Yes, just write any word.

You can also text pictures (only) to my phone of adding here does not work.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Coalport
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
coalport 2
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ironstone
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ironstone 2
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you it seems to have worked now hopefully

Yes, I got coalport and masons. I will work on these next and answer here in writing shortly.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** send you the Artwork pics to you, I have a Loren Speck piece of art, its a large hand painted extended image on Canvas?

yes, add that as well.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Loran Speck Artwork
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Art

1) A Coalport of England green transferware Willow pattern demitasse cup, saucer and underplate made in the 1980's based on this mark on the bottom having a value of $45USD resale.
2) A Mason's Ironstone transferware dish from the Empress line, 1960's to 1980's, having a value of $30USD.
3) Loran Speck (1943 - 2011)
is a listed artist from California known for his trompe still life painting. This piece is valued at $3250USD

To sell art, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.

Some other sites that I recommend for selling the porcelain items are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the five stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by writing thank you or clicking the five stars.
-Rarewares