Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

How to find out about a 1918 royal Gouda vase. Hand painted

How to find out about a 1918 royal Gouda vase. Hand painted in holland.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to add photos of the item, including maker's marks.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Vase
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Marks

This 1918 Gouda of Holland art pottery bottle vase is valued at $130USD to $150USD resale.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You have only told me what the vase is worth. I wanted to know what the marks meant i.e. Who painted it, wherein holland it was made, what the design is, who designed it.

The vase was made in the town of Gouda in south (zuid) Holland in pattern m.108 and shape 137. The decorator's mark is the AT , unlisted in the database, to the right of the Gouda symbol.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thankyou