Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Original framed signed painting Byway by Dipnall

Customer Question

original framed signed painting Byway by David Dipnall
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
The next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon where you would write back to me if you are on desktop or tablet or the blue camera icon if you are using the phone app.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Byway by David Dipnall

David Dipnall (born 1941)

known for atmospheric landscape painting of scenes in England.

This painting from his series of country lanes is

valued at £400 to £600 resale.

To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the five stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Are you happy with my answer?

-Rarewares