Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a complete set of solid silver IV cutlery for 12

I have a complete set of solid silver George IV cutlery for 12 persons, dated 1826, made by William Chawner
(table spoons, dessert spoons, teaspoons, large and small forks) - worn, but in good condition generally.Duty mark: George IV
Date letter 'L' (1826)
Standard: Lion passant (925/1000 purity)
Leopard's head: London
Maker's mark: WC
+ journeyman's markPlease could you give me a valuation.Many thanks.

A service for 12 of GeorgeIV period sterling silver flatware made in 1826 by William Chawner, London,

has a current value of 6500GBP.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Mercari.com, Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.