Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Does anyone know of a sculptor of the name M. Lori

Customer Question

does anyone know of a sculptor of the name M. Lori
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
The next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon with the up arrow down on the bottom of the page where you write back to me.
It works best if you add one, write a short description in the text area, send, then do the next photo.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The question was does anyone know of sculptor M.Lori , i get a question answered with a question not much use.

I am trained to refocus on a specific item that you might have

since we are here to value items for you. A more direct question would be, "I have a sculpture signed M. Lori and I am wondering what its value might be." I'd love to see photos of your item and I will be happy to

value the sculpture for you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My question was about the artist not the value of an item. If you do not know say you do not know

I am unable to find a match for this artist. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 3 months ago.

Hi Bob

To let you know, there is no M.Lori listed in any of the Art Data Bases that we pay to access ( which has just about every artist of every type of work, from the United States, Europe, Australia and other countries, if they became known, and or famous ). I also looked through several books for you on Sculptor's and there is no listing for a M. Lori. It is possible the artist is more local then world known as such may only be listed in a local area. In most areas there are books of local artists where you can look them up, you might check with a local art guild, historical society or even a public library.

.

It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.
For future items you might have, just start a new chat window ( Question )
write FOR GLENDA ONLY as the first three words of your question.
By doing that, I should be the one to work with you from here forward, thanks!
.
Glenda,
.
If you do not mind rating this answer with the 5 star rating ( how we are compensated for our work ) I would greatly appreciate it.
.
Please do not rate the appraisers for any issues you might have with the site, appraisers are not employees of the site, we come to the site to answer questions the customers have.
.
So if you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.

.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.
.
.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating..