ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

Do you know anything about Bloundele UK artist of Tall

Customer Question

Do you know anything about Brian Bloundele UK artist of Tall Ships. I have one of his painting called "Fiery Cross" I believe this ship did a run from UK to Australia.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for the question! As you found out, there is very little information online about Brian Bloundele so any value would be based on the quality of the work itself and the subject matter, and size. If you attach a picture and information on the size, I can provide a market value based on other works of paintings of tall ships by other contemporary artists. See: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The painting is 16" x 20" painted on good Rag quality watercolour paper. I've had this painting in my possession for about 25 years and it is in very good condition. It was given to us in payment for some work we did for a Yachtsman in Rabaul, Papua New Guinea. I don't remember if the Yachtsman was the artist, Brian Bloundele as it was too long ago. It is a beautiful painting of a tall ship in full rig sailing with the wind. I would have sent a photo but I can't find the Attach button even though I scrolled down to the bottom of the page. Many thanks for your assistance in this matter.

Thank you - what a cool story about how you acquired it! Could you attach an image? ttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0 and alternately http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl - the value is going to be based on the quality of the image