ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have Giuseppe Armani table lamp model 485/c summertime

I have Giuseppe Armani table lamp model 485/c summertime number2467 in mint condition in original box with certificate
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have Giuseppe Armani table lamp summertime in mint condition with certificate and original box like to find out value
Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Don't think so many thanks

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. Let me do a little research and I'll get right back with you. Thanks Mike

Hi, From my research your GIUSEPPE ARMANI SUMMERTIME 0485C has a value in today's market in excellent mint condition $1795.00 in US dollars. Remember if you go to sell the lamp to start out high because you can always come down you can not go up. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer

.

GIUSEPPE ARMANI SUMMERTIME 0485C

Status: Retired | Condition: New | Edition:Limited Edition | Edition Size: Limited Edition | Dim:17.75 inches | Giuseppe Armani| Item #: 0485C

Price: $ 1,795.00 USD

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your Giuseppe Armani table lamp? Thanks Mike

for helping you.