Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a a miscellaneous collection of Jean Pouyat 148

I have a a miscellaneous collection of Jean Pouyat 148 limogues plates and dishes from my Mum - they seem to have a full set of 'provenance stamped
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: from France to London to Belfast. There are 6 plates, a sqaure dish an oval dish and a cake stand
Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: its in good condition with no chips or cracks and all the gold embellishment is good

My name is***** next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
attached pictures let me know if you want more detail

This is a set of 1900 to 1932 Jean Pouyat Limoges of France porcelain with no formal pattern name

that was imported to London then sold at Burney's in Belfast.

The values are as follows;

six plates at 45GBP each, a square luncheon plate at 30GBP, an oval dish at GBP30, and a cake stand at 65GBP.

If you have any future items, please write “ForCustomerOnly” and it will be sent to my attention. Using my name in the written portion is the only guarantee that I will get the question. Using my link or requesting me from a drop down menu times out quickly, so this is why I stress that you also physically write my name as the first words of the new question.

Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the stars (adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page). It is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
any idea where I should sell them

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Tradesy.com, Offerup.com (local), Mercari.com, Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
are these all US sites - any in the UK

Since I am not in the UK, I am not familiar with sites there for selling used items other than Ebay UK.

I do not think there are many online sites because the high VAT taxes there.