Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have christening mug still in its case which says ; By

Customer Question

i have christening mug still in its case which says ; By appointment to H.M. The King -- Goldsmiths & Silversmiths company Ltd.***** London W.1. It was given to me by a friend nearly 60 years ago when she entered a convent. It dates from 1935. the mug is tarnished the case outwardly a bit worn. |'ve taken photos of it, would it have any value? Maggie
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know, in the photos I've taken the stamps on the side and underneath are clearly seen with the lion and other stuff that I can't quite make out, It's tastefully pretty with a decorative band
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please add images at your convenience.

To attach photos, there should be a blue document icon next to the SEND button.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
slightly muddled transporting pics from mobile to computer, be patient
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

No rush, any time is fine. ~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can i email my pics direct from my mobile?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Yes, you can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I've sent some pics, with any luck at least 4
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Great, I will centainly let you know when they do arrive to me.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my phone tells me they have arrived, some duplicates I'm afraid. Maggie
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi Maggie,

~Nora