Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Assistant: How can I help? I wonder if you can. I have a

Hello there
Assistant: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Hi Pearl. I wonder if you can. I have a wedgewood candy bowl c.1992. I have tried to look it up online but my one seems different as he has three horsemen and 5 dogs. What I have seen is bowls with only one horseman. Is mine a fake!
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I have the original box (which is a little dusty) but it has a barcode on. Also what is different with mine s that the edges of mine are slightly fluted with a slight raised edge

My name is***** next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Hi there I took a picture but not sure if it has attached
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Please see attachment
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
I do not want to switch to a live phone call. Please can we do this by chat. Many thanks.

This is a Wedgwood bone china of England bowl in the Hunting Scene

pattern made from 1991 to 2010. This is the fruit bowl and has a value of 110GBP resale.

The pattern id what is called a varied theme so you will see different numbers of horses of different pieces. Yours is authentic.

To get me again, start a new question and write For Rarewares Only as the first words.
To ask a new question, you can go to your My Questions and click on "ask me a new question"
You can also 'favorite' me, that way I should show up as your personal Expert for antiques and appraisals.

Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the stars (adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page). It is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Please advise my chat.

I answered above, can you see it?