Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have 2 paintings signed" j Clifford". Bought 25 years ago

I have 2 paintings signed " j Clifford". Bought 25 years ago
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Measures 55cm x 19cm river scenes , might they have some value,
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have 2 pictures of river scenes signed by J Clifford. I bought these 25 years ago . Size of each is 55 x 19cm.. Backing paper is good on one and poor on the other. Both otherwise in good condition. Would there be much value in these. Than you Clifford Knight

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The J Clifford paintings, signed has an estimated value on the current market for an average of 300.00-375.00 GBP each if sold at an auction it would sell for a little less. Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
Etsy is a great site. Your town might even have a Facebook page dedicated to selling items (like an online garage sale). .
Ebay is a great option. It does reach a lot of people, but items tend to sell a little lower on there If you do decide to try Ebay, I recommend setting reserves.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
.

For future items you might have, just start a new chat window ( Question )
write FOR GLENDA ONLY as the first three words of your question.
By doing that, I should be the one to work with you from here forward, thanks!
.
Glenda,
.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively. If you feel the need to use a lower rating which adds a negative mark to my profile or if you have any further questions about your item please feel free to reply to me and tell me what else I can do for you.. So if you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.
.
You should see the rating stars at the top of the page on the left, if you do not find them please let me know. (adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page).
.

If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars. If you are using the Just Answer App, then it is at the bottom of your page.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
FOR GLENDA ONLY
Good evening Glenda, could you give me some information about a horse I have please?
It is called 'Cancara The Black Horse' It comes with a plinth and stands about 18" high
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I also Have another one which is brown and is called Troy

Hello'

You have to send a new question, they do not let us add to answered questions be sure to send it " For Glenda "