Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a liberal magizine from 1912 in prety good condition

i have a liberal magizine from 1912 in prety good condition its allabout parliment.

My name is***** next step would be to add some photos.
Use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button.
Add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
the magazine is about what they will debate in the house of lords.

A Liberal political parliament magazine from 1912 in good condition is valued at 30GBP.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Abebooks.com, Biblio.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.

To get me again, start a new question and write For Rarewares Only as the first words.
To ask a new question, you can go to your My Questions and click on "ask me a new question"
You can also 'favorite' me, that way I should show up as your personal Expert for antiques and appraisals.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.