Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a porcelain table lamp with a figure of a lady on and

Hi, I have a porcelain table lamp with a figure of a lady on and cannot find any others, could you assist plwase
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has a regd number 901605 engraved on the back
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I could send an image but how do I do that

My name is***** next step would be to add some photos in this chat.
Use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button to add photos one at a time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

This is a 1961 chalkware English table lamp of an exotic girl with the English registry number that helps date the lamp to 1961. The value of this piece is 40 to 60GBP resale.Here are some great online sites for selling on your own; Tradesy.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com (good for furniture and decorative items). I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you;Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
I'd love to work with you again. To get me again for another item, you must write Attention Rarewares in a new chat window in addition to requesting me.
Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the stars to end this one.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you very much for that information. What happens now regarding my registration as I only needed that valuation

You click the stars and hit submit to end.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No need to call now thank you as I have the information I require. Thank you very much

That will expire on its own. Do click the stars to end this one.