Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a vintage kodak camera in excellent condition and

Hi, I have a vintage kodak camera in excellent condition and original leather case etc. I am looking for a ballpark valuation
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: can i discuss with an expert please ?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Its a brown camera not black and I ca provide photos

My name is***** next step would be to add some photos in this chat.
Use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button to add photos one at a time.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please see attched

This was a photo of the open carry case.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
another
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
2 more photos sent

This is a British Beck 1910 to 1920 camera in leather case having a value of 300GBP resale. I'd love to work with you again. To get me again for another item, you must write AttentionCustomerin a new chat window in addition to requesting me.
Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the stars to end this one.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks where would you recommend I try to sell it please ?

Here are some great online sites for selling on your own; Tradesy.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com (good for furniture and decorative items). I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you;Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your help

You are so welcome.