Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a D. & co indian plate with birds and palm leaves and

I have a D.B & co indian plate with birds and palm leaves and gilt edging that i cnnot trace anywhere on line ! can you advise if any value before i sell at a car boot sale ? thank you
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: did you receive my message ?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: i dont think so

My name is***** next step would be to add some photos in this chat.
Use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button to add photos one at a time.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
is the plate worth £15 ?

No you misunderstood, that is a phone offer.
I don't personally use the phone service, another
Expert may be able to fulfill that separate request but I'm
happy to continue corresponding with you in writing here on the page once I finish my research.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
oh thank you as i cant afford the additional £15.

This is an 1880s Dunn, Bennett and Company of England blue and white plate in the aesthetic period Indian pattern with crane and swallows having a value of £35 resale.Here are some great online sites for selling on your own; Tradesy.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com (good for furniture and decorative items). I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you;Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
I'd love to work with you again. To get me again for another item, you must write Attention Rarewares in a new chat window in addition to requesting me.
Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the stars to end this one.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
oh wow ! thank you i will be in touch again very soon. do i have to pay £5 each time or can i use as many times as i need?

I use the site like you do, so I do not know how or what is charged.

I am paid separately by the site when you finish by clicking the stars.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
can i ask you another question?

Not here. You must finish this one by clicking the stars first. Then start over with a new window and Attention Rarewares in the title.