Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an H & K Tunstall Victoria Rose pottery Jug and want

I have an H & K Tunstall Victoria Rose pottery Jug and want to know it's value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has three stamp on the bottom and a number 9671
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No but I do have pictures

My name is***** next step would be to add some photos in this chat.
Use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button to add photos one at a time.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I can't attach the pics

I got one of the jug, please add one of the mark on the bottom.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Here it is
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Any answer for me?

This is an 1890 to 1900 Hollinshead and Kirkham of Tunstall, England wash pitcher with a Victoria Rose pattern

having a value of 75GBP resale. Here are some great online sites for selling on your own; Tradesy.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com (good for furniture and decorative items). I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you;Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
I'd love to work with you again. To get me again for another item, you must write Attention Rarewares in a new chat window in addition to requesting me.
Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the stars to end this one.