ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I have some an old Wedgewood pottery tea set that I am

Hi there, I have some an old Wedgewood pottery tea set that I am looking to sell. It is blue with a white pattern. What do I need to do to get a valuation?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Hi there, I have a few things to review. 1. A full wedgewood florentine set with 29 pieces 2. A set of 2 wedgewood pieces (blue and white) 3. A set of Langley mill pottery with 15 pieces 4. An individual piece with oriental markings 5. A Disney collectors plate. I have photos of all pieces with the marks. All in excellent condition
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post a photo of your items & and the markings so I can give you an accurate evaluation. To add some photos use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button, then add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi mike, photos attached
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Any update?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Hi, Thank You. I only got 2 pictures 2 of the same ones and no markings on the Wedgewood pottery tea set or Langley mill pottery. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi mike, they are all showing on my feed in the app?

Hi, I got the 2 wedgewood pieces, and the Langley but none of the wedgewood florentine set with 29 pieces. Thanks Mike

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your wedgwood & Langley pieces? Thanks Mike

Hi, After my research your Langley Pottery 'Lucerne' dates to 1960 - 1963.The evaluation is for excellent condition. Covered Vegetable £50.00, creamer £28.00, sugar bowl & lid £35.00, flat cup & saucer set £22.00 each, coffee pot & lid £55.00, tea pot & lid £50.00, your 2 Wedgwood Jasperware pieces date to the 1950's and have a value of £110.00 to £135.00 each, Once I get the photos of the Wedgwood Florentine I'll give you the evaluation for that as well. I hope this helps. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Mike, thanks for your help. Please see attached pictures of other things I’d like some idea of value on....
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Back of Disney plate
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Individual bowl, markings on next image
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Markings for individual bowl
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Wedgewood set, picture of rear to follow
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Rear of Wedgewood set
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please can you also advise on options to sell other than eBay!!

Hi, Thank You. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Hi, After my research your Florentine Turquoise Rim (Fruit Center,White Body) by Wedgwood dates from 1931 - 1950. The evaluation is for excellent condition. 1 place setting includes (1) - Footed Cup & Saucer Set (1) - Dinner Plate (1) - Salad Plate (1) - Bread & Butter Plate and has a value £150.00 each, Fruit/Dessert (Sauce) Bowl £40.00 each, creamer £72.00, sugar bowl & lid £90.00, coffee pot & lid £200.00, tea pot & lid £295.00, your KENLEYS Disney plate" Landy and the Tramp " has a value of £25.00 to £40.00, your oriental rice bowl made for export style dates to 1960's maker unknown £20.00 to £30.00. As for selling your items you can try sites like Etsy or Craigeslist but I would try a local auction house with a good reputation that advertises but use a reserve on your china so it does not sell for pennies on the dollar. I hope this helps. Thanks Mike

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your Wedgwood, Langley & other items? Thanks Mike

by using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer
for helping you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Mike, all good thanks.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Mike, sorry, just posting to eBay and have a couple of questions about the Wedgewood florentine set. Please can you value each piece individually rather than per place setting as I do not have enough of everything to make 5 complete place settings. Also, you don’t mention the bowls in your evaluation. Please can you provide a price for these. Thanks. Andy

Hi Andy, The bowls were mentioned above Fruit/Dessert (Sauce) Bowl £40.00 each, The individual prices are higher since your not buying them as a place setting. Footed Cup & Saucer Set £55.00, Dinner Plate £75.00, Salad Plate £35.00, Bread & Butter Plate £18.00. Thanks Mike