Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Where is the best place to sell Booths Real Old Willow

Where is the best place to sell Booths Real Old Willow China
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: 10.25” Plate x 10
10” Plate x 13
7.5” Plate x 11
7” Plate x 2
6.25” Plate x 9
Egg Cups x 6
Tea Pot x 1
Milk Jug x 1
5.75” Sugar Bowl x 1
4.25” Sugar Bowl x 1
Oval Covered Vegetable Dish x 2
Sauce Boat & Stand x 1
9” Cake Plate x 1
7.25” Bowl x 5
6” Bowl x 8
13.5” Meat Platter
6” Pot Stand x 1
4.5” Trinket Dish x 1 Looking to sell above items
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No

This service of Booth's of England Real Old Willow china from the 1930s is valued at 400 to 500GBP resale. Here are some great online sites for selling on your own; Tradesy.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com (good for furniture and decorative items). I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you;Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
I'd love to work with you again. To get me again for another item, you must write Attention Rarewares in a new chat window in addition to requesting me.
Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the stars to end this one.