Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Attention rarewears

This is a circa 1900 brass and wood English school bell valued at 20GBP resale. Here are some great online sites for selling on your own; Tradesy.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com (good for furniture and decorative items). Dealry.co.uk is good for English sellers. www.pickerstradingplace.com and kijiji.com is good for Canadian sellers. I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you;Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
I'd love to work with you again. To get me again for another item, you must write Attention Rarewares in a new chat window in addition to requesting me.
Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the stars to end this one.