Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a box of china and silverware given when my mother in

I have a box of china and silverware given when my mother in law passed away some years ago how do I get it valued?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Some small china platters signed e e Carson silver cruet set smalll bowls and candlesticks, a small Toby jug Micawber Number 822825 registered in Australia, cut glass small bottles and dishes, china dish with noritake madde in Japan, George VI and queen Elizabeth coronation cup large Spode blue and white rose pattern cup and saucer, Edward Vlll coronation cup, George Val coronation cup with his immediate family Queen Victoria glass dish about 10 ins in diameter plus cream jug 50th jubilee
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of glass cabinet contained family glass and china from the last 150 years I would imagine and family did not have much money

My name is***** next step would be to add some photos in this chat.
Use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button to add photos one at a time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also I have a small figurine of a shepherdess and three sheep stamped 2983 with a pink stamp on which I can make out Dux
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do I send more pics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If I click call me does that mean I agree to the price as that what the message implies

I don't personally use the live phone call service, another
Expert would fulfill that as a separate request. I'm
happy to continue corresponding with you in writing here on the page.

1) Royal Dux of Czechoslovakia figurine, 1900, valued at $150

2) Royal Doulton of England character Toby mug, $40

3) Coronation mug, $15

Here are some great online sites for selling on your own; Tradesy.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com (good for furniture and decorative items). Dealry.co.uk is good for English sellers. www.pickerstradingplace.com and kijiji.com is good for Canadian sellers. I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you;Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
I'd love to work with you again. To get me again for another item, you must write Attention Rarewares in a new chat window in addition to requesting me.
Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the stars to end this one.