Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 2 Satsuma vases both with lids, 1 lid damaged, about

I have 2 Satsuma vases both with lids, 1 lid damaged, about 30 cms. high and I'm interested in their value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I know very little, they have been in my family along time and I have good pictures.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No

My name is***** next step would be to add some photos in this chat.
Use the small blue document icon next to the red SEND button.
Add a message in the text with each picture before you hit send.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
don't you want a photo?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

This is a pair of Japanese moriage enamel Satsuma earthenware urns with foo dog handles, 1930s, valued at $150 for the good one and $50 for the damaged urn.

Here are some great online sites for selling on your own; Tradesy.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com,
Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com (good for furniture and decorative items). I will also list the most popular
local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you;
Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.

I'd love to work with you again. Please remember to write ATTENTION RAREWARES in the title of a new question
in addition to requesting me.

Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the stars to end this one.