Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I would like a valuation for my leedsware classical

Hi I would like a valuation for my leedsware classical creamware England tureen please
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The only other thing I can say is it’s never been used and in perfect condition
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please add images at your convenience.

To attach photos, there should be a blue document icon next to the SEND button.

~Nora

Customer: replied 30 days ago.

Thank you for the images and for your patience.

Your Leedsware Classical Creamware tureen has a value of 150GBP on today's market.

You will now need to please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Thank you. Could I just ask how you value this as I can’t see the same piece anywhere else online?

You are very welcome and my pleasure to be of help to you here.

I have access to paid subscription databases used by appraisers. In addition, I calculate value using other comparables and algorithms.

Please now take a moment to leave a rating for my services here by clicking the stars. To find the stars, scroll to the top of the screen page for the stars.

~Nora