Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a set of 5 wine glasses tall with very unusual pink

I have a set of 5 wine glasses tall with very unusual pink swirls in the stems that I have owned for over 33 years and were antiques when I was bought them. Just wondering their value
Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My mum bought them at an antique shop for my 18th birthday and I'm 51 now.
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: They are tall narrow and I have never seen anything like them anywhere.

My screen name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you.
The next step would be to add some photos in this chat.

Use the small blue document or camera icon near the red SEND
button to add photos.

Add one photo, write a word in the text box (like "pic1", for example),
hit send, then do the next.

(you can't drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste with photos)

I might need to ask you further questions in order to give you my written answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pict1
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pict2
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pict3
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry. I cannot afford that at mo. Just had huge bill and off to bed soon. I'm a police custody Sgt at Newquay and have to be up soon. I've had the glasses for 33 years and we were told they were very old from the antique shop we got them. They are in perfect condition.

This is a set of 1950s champagne flutes with red and white air twist stems made in Italy

with a value of 25GBP per glass.

Here are some helpful suggestions for selling online; Tradesy.com, Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.
I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you; Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).Your local Facebook Marketplace online is a good place to sell locally without having to ship.
To have someone else do the work for you, you can go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.

To get me again, start a new page with Hi Rarewares and a brief description like you are writing an email.

Please do scroll to the top of the page and click the five stars to end this one.
It is the only way that the site compensates the expert (separately from what you pay).