Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a picture with a story on the on the back which says

Customer Question

I have a picture with a story on the on the back which says the picture depicts a rather well to do seventeenth household. Also on the back is a self portrait of Jan Steen and also 1of a collection of 12
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No I don't think there is much else I can tell
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 days ago.

My screen name isCustomerand I will be helping you.

Use the small blue document icon near the red SEND
button to add photos.
I just need one of the item (ideally on a white background)
and one of the bottom or back where there might be marks, signatures or labels.

Add one photo, write a word or number in the text box (pic1, pic2, etc),
hit send, then do the next. This works best doing photos one at a time.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
This is what is on the back of the picture
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 days ago.

Please add one of the front.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
This is the picture on the front
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 days ago.

This is a 1970 to 1980s print of work by Dutch artist Jan Steen, framed, valued at $30.

Here are some helpful suggestions for selling online; Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.
I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you; Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).Your local Facebook Marketplace online is a good place to sell locally without having to ship.
To have someone else do the work for you, you can go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
You can find this answer again by going to My Questions in your account.

To get me again for more items, start a fresh page/thread and be sure to write FORCustomerONLY as the first three words of your questions.

Please do Rate The Expert to Finish and click the stars.
Five stars is the only way the site pays me separately from what you pay. Adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 5 hours ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer?
Do click the stars or write thank you.

-Rarewares