Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have inherited a vintage Bowie knife made in solinger

Customer Question

Hi ! I have inherited a vintage Bowie knife made in solinger stamped 13128 and would like to sell . It is in original sheath but this has paint splashes like dit’s - think been in family since at least 1950 can you advise on how much worth please ? Thank you ! Val
Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Hi ! I have inherited a few vintage knives from 1950s and would ideally like to sell if you could advise how much you think they are worth please ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 9 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 9 days ago.

Please add images at your convenience.

To attach photos, there should be a blue document icon next to the SEND button.

~Nora