Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a silk funeral programme for Arthur, Duke Of

Hi, I have a silk funeral programme for Arthur, Duke Of Wellington. I was trying to see if it’s rare and it’s value?
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It’s silk approx 18 x 23 inches
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Notvthat I can think of Thank you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Here is an image
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
This has a Resale value of £200-300. Etsy and Ebay are good sales venues for this.
Click on the STARS*****When you read this Answer.
Thanks again,
Wayne
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok, many thanks.
My pleasure. Please go to the top of the page and click on the STARS to Finish this Question this is the only way I am compensated for my work by justanswer.com.
Thanks again,
Wayne