Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a collection of 1976 Burbank Nursery rhymes dolls

I have a collection of 1976 Burbank Nursery rhymes dolls which I've had since a child and kept in excellent condition. They are Ring of Roses, Wee Willie Winkie, Little Jack Horner, Little boy Boy, Little Miss Muffet, Little Bow Peep, Simple Simon and polly put the kettle on. All dressed, eyes working, bows on etc. Looked everywhere to see similar to get an idea of value but can't see anything. Any ideas?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I believe this is the full 8 set, as I collected as a child.
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
Your 1976 Burbank Nursery rhymes dolls are selling on average of £20-40 each in excellent condition. Ebay is a good sales venue for collectible dolls
Thanks again,
Wayne
Please go to the top of the page and click on the STARS to finish this question this is the only way I am compensated for my work by justanswer.com.
Thanks again,
Wayne