Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I produced a painting 30 years ago that was printed as a

I produced a painting 30 years ago that was printed as a limited edition of 850. The price was set at £80 per print. I still have a few prints left and as it is of an aircraft has limited appeal. Can I sell the prints at a lower price now?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It is a large print approx 75cm x 45cms image size.

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Are you just wanting to know if you can sell them for less then you did originally? Did you have some contract that said you had to sell them for the original price?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I believe that my picture framer at the time (sadly now passed on) said that the Art society had registered them.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just want to know if it would be possible for me to sell the ones I have at a lower price. In the past I did give a lot away to RAF units and Town Halls in Holland, which I guess is OK.

Yes, you can sell them. If you did not have a signed contract with someone saying you had to sell at a set price. Then they are yours and you can sell them anyway you like.

.

It was a pleasure working for you. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.
Just write " For Glenda Only"

Glenda,
.

Please take a moment to rate this answer.
.
This is done by clicking the stars, or a simple Thank you. If on a phone or other mobile device the place to rate is : top left right by my picture, it says "Rate expert to finish"

.
Please keep in mind I am only credited ( and compensated ) for my answer if you rate me positively.
.
Ratings are based on my professionalism toward you the customer. It is not based on the value, which I have no control over. Or any site issues which I also have no control over since as an appraiser were are not employees of the site, we come to the site to answer questions posted there by the customer.
.

PLEASE! IF you have any questions about this answer, please ask before rating.

Adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you very much for the help.

You are very welcome