Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

Can you tell me about this map? It has “Guaranteed an

Can you tell me about this map? It has “Guaranteed an original antiquarian map. Published in 1784 by T Walpole” written on the back.Thank you.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi is there any progress?

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please continue the search. Thank you.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

This is Wayne I am working on your question.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Your 1784 map of Surrey by T. Walpole has a Resale value of $40-60. Ebay is a good sales venue for this. There is one currently for sale in the UK here is a link.
If you scroll down you will see it.
https://www.furneuxantiquemaps.com/surrey.html
Click on the STARS*****When you read this Answer.
Thanks again,
Wayne
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi Wayne. Thank you for your response. Did you happen to contact furneux antique maps directly at all?
No I used them as an example I saw other samples as well. Please take time to rate my service.
Thanks again,
Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience: 40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thank you for your time