Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

RAREWARES, I have a large wool rug -not sure if size is

Customer Question

RAREWARES, I have a large wool rug -not sure if size is important but it’s 185x110cm
Gorgeous colour and design but not sure of its source or value. Thank you!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, yes that’s fine!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.