Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have some pieces of a Jackson and Gosling China tea set,

Customer Question

I have some pieces of a Jackson and Gosling China tea set, white with gold edging, and green bow garland, interspersed with small green flowers. Can you tell me if this is worth anything please. Thankyou in advance, Eileen Webster
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It’s in good condition, been in a cupboard for years. It belonged to my grandmother.4 cups5 saucers and 5plates milk jug and sugar bowl.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My screen name is Rarewares and I will be helping you today.

Using the blue paper with arrow, the blue camera or the paper clip icon (the uploader tools depending on what device or browser you are on)
to browse your computer or phone,
add one photo at a time with a word in white Reply area such as picture #1, for example, before you send.

Please do not reply with photos to the phone number that begins with 415, I will not get photos that way.

I just need one photo of the item (ideally on a white background)
and one of any spot where there might be marks, signatures or labels.

You can also
use a free file sharing site like imgur.com or dropbox.com
and then just add the link here on the question page.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 5 months ago.

Will you be able to add photos?