Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Ive been collecting Chinese bits and bobs as I love there

Customer Question

Hi ive been collecting Chinese bits and bobs as I love there style and I was wondering if any thing is of value as most item hav different stamp or signature
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I've a silk hand painted bird on s branch. It's took me s while it's from the purple collection I think as they have the same stamps on other pictures from that collection.
Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It has a red stamp and on the back there's a blue stamp.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Please add images at your convenience.

To attach photos, there should be a blue document icon next to the SEND button.

Images texted to(###) ###-####number will not arrive to me.

~Nora