Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 4 prints by Belgium artist Paul Delveau and would

I have 4 prints by Belgium artist Paul Delveau and would like to know what they are worth, and the best way to sell them. Thanks Lynne
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: One of them was bought recently by my late partner for 3500 euros and is print no 8 of 8. I really dont know very much about art, so I dont know what else i can add.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Sorry I cant tell you anything else about them I just need to get them sold so that I can sell the house.

My name is Rarewares.
Attach one picture of the item (on a white background if you can)
and one of any writing.
You attach pictures one at a time using the light blue camera or document
icon with up arrow to browse your device. Write pic 1, attach, and hit send then do the next.

Do not text to 415-818-1925, those will not get to me.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Paul Delvaux (1897 - 1994)

is a listed artist from Belgium

known for Surrealist painting and nude figures.

The painting with Pour Tam and the trolley car is valued at 3000GBP. The print dated 1957 with the trolley car is valued at 125GBP.

These are the two pictures I have received here .

Some ideas to sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com,Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
To get me again for more items, start a fresh page/thread and be sure to write Hi Rarewares and a
brief description like you are writing an email.

Please do scroll to the top of the page and click all five green stars to end this one.
Five stars is the only way the site pays me separately from what you pay. Adding a bonus is on the Leave a Review page.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank You

You are welcome. Do click the stars to end this one.