Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a watercolour by Miles Burkett-Foster that I wish to

Customer Question

I have a watercolour by Miles Burkett-Foster that I wish to sell but do not know how to go about it. I would like to sell it on-line rather than give it to an auctioneer
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has recently been valued at Bonhams but I don think it is worth enough for them to be interested in
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I dont think so it is a watercolour of sheep. It is not in its original frame as that one fell apart. The watercolour is unharmed
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 11 months ago.

My name is Rarewares.
Attach one picture of the item (on a white background if you can)
and one of any writing.
You attach pictures one at a time using the light blue camera or document
icon with up arrow to browse your device. Write pic 1, attach, and hit send then do the next.

Do not text to(###) ###-#### those will not get to me.

Will you be able to add photos?