Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have the deluxe harry potter order of phoenix mint

Customer Question

I have the deluxe harry potter order of phoenix mint condition signed on front and would like a value. Who thing is printed upside down inside.
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Whole book printed upside-down
Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I have pictures if you want some. Never been read so no damage to book
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.
Please post photos of this by clicking on the Blue document icon by the Red send button.
Thanks again,
Wayne
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have videos if you want one it shows how print it upside down
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.

Please tell me the publication date and details.

Thanks again,

Wayne

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
http://youtu.be/KB0fAUgwm5s
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Video attached
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.
I can't find a match for this I will opt-out of this so others may be able to help you.
Thanks again,
Wayne
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.