Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a Antonia New York clock and I am trying to find

Hi I have a Antonia New York clock and I am trying to find which one it is. ansonia
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a photo
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: also it says inside a Sonia clock co patented June 14. 81. new York usa
This is Wayne I am working on your question.
Please post photos of this by clicking on the Blue document icon by the Red send button.
Thanks again,
Wayne
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am having trouble uploading photos
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No thanks
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Here is another one
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Did you receive them
Yes. Doing some research.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.

I can't find a model name for this but have found a few that have sold. The 1881 patent movements were used in several different models.This is circa 1885-1890 Black Onyx and has a Resale value of ,£150-200. Etsy and Ebay are good sales venues for this clock.

Click on the STARS*****When you read this Answer.

Thanks again,

Wayne