Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have been given a picture from my grandfather its clay /

i have been given a picture from my grandfather its clay / pot 3 d about 4 ft long an 1 wide its signed but I have no idea who its by or what the picture is. I was wondering if it had any value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: i also have a signed rosemarie wolbeck from 1980s just looking for both values

My name is Rarewares.
Attach one picture of the item (on a white background if you can)
and one of any writing.
You attach pictures one at a time using the light blue camera or document
icon with up arrow to browse your device. Write pic 1, attach, and hit send then do the next.

Do not text to 415-818-1925, those will not get to me.

-Rarewares

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
pic 1, attach,
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
pic 2, attach
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
you saying its worth 16.. I think that's not correct
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
its too big and heavy for a white back ground

No! That was an automated live phone call offer and did not come from me.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
ok

This is a 1950 to 1970s studio art pottery mounted plaque, signed (illegible) and framed, valued at 200GBP resale.

Here are some helpful suggestions for selling on your own online; Mercari.com, Wanelo.com, decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Etsy.com, eBay, Pamono.com, and Chairish.com.
I will also list the most popular local online classifieds where the buyer picks up from you; Varagesale.com (local), and letgo.com (local), 5miles.com (local).Your local Facebook Marketplace online is a good place to sell locally without having to ship.
To have someone else do the work for you, you can go to invaluable.com, liveauctioneers.com, or auctionzip.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them. For the Uk, selency.uk, loveantiques.com are good and for Canada, kijiji.com is a great site for selling.

I would love to work with you again. For the next item, use the "ask me another question" area and write RAREWARES there with a brief description.
If another expert answers, feel free to let them know you'd like to work with Rarewares.

Please do Rate The Expert to Finish and click all five green stars at the very top of the page on the right.
The green five stars is the only way the site pays me separately from what you pay (the post-answer site survey is not rating the expert).
Adding a bonus is optional and is on the Leave a Review page.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
my family thought it was toikka