ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Are my 50 pence peices worth anything Assistant: I always

Customer Question

Hi are my 50 pence peices worth anything
Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes it's turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a 2016 squirrel Nutkin 50p and a 2017 benjamin bunny are they worth anything
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 17 days ago.

Hi, My name is Mike and it is my pleasure to assist you. Let me do a little research and I'll be back shortly. Thanks Mike

Hi, After my research your 50p: Squirrel Nutkin, Circulating mintage: 5,000,000, Years of issue: 2016 has a value in today's market at auction in good condition £8.00 + to excellent condition £12.00 +, and your 50p: Benjamin Bunny Circulating mintage: 25,000,000, Years of issue: 2017 has a value in today's market at auction in good condition £5.00 + to excellent condition £10.00 +, depending on the collector. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer by
using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

.
The Royal Mint is honouring Beatrix Potter with a series of 50p coins and this Squirrel Nutkin 50p is the fifth release. ‘The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin’ features the impertinent, yet loveable, red squirrel named Nutkin and his escape from an owl called Old Brown, whose character is featured on this 50p coin. Designed by Emma Noble, the loveable rogue squirrel features at the very heart of the coin – with his whiskers and once bushy tail captured in great detail.

.
The 2017 Benjamin Bunny 50p coin has been issued to celebrate one of Beatrix Potter's most loved children's tales, 'The tale of Benjamin Bunny'. This is the first UK coin to feature Benjamin Bunny and is part of the second series of 50ps which proved to be extremely popular with coin collectors in 2016. Designed by Emma Noble, the coin features Benjamin dressed in his little brown jacket and over-sized Tam o' Shanter.

Hi, Reference photo of your other coin. Thanks Mike

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your coins? Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer

by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 14 days ago.

.